Full-time resident direction has been the primary service offered by many firms to raise money, but it is expensive. For organizations with smaller budgets, the AFI model offers a cost-effective alternative to large fees and extended contracts. AFI accepts responsibility for designing and implementing the fundraising program, but since we are not on site on a full-time basis, we utilize client staff and volunteers to assist with key tasks relative to the fundraising process.
AFI provides assistance with:
• Development of campaign plan and timeline
• Development of case for support
• Guidance with prospect cultivation and evaluation
• Guidance in cultivation events
• Participation in developing and soliciting the top 30-40 prospects
Our experience allows your organization to raise greater support in less time. Our professionally designed solicitations typically yield 20% higher commitments than the volunteer solicitation method.